The tasting of hundreds of Bordeaux grand wines, fine champagnes from Reims or Epernay, as well as Burgundy wines, Alsace and
Loire valley wines representing France.
But also wines from international wine producting countries will be presented "Bordeaux Tasting" Festival.
6 sites will be deploied in the very center of Bordeaux:
- Palais de la Bourse wil welcome : grand wines, cognacs and grand guests
- Le Gabriel: Pomerol wines
- La Bulle: Bordeaux and Bordeaux Superior Wines
- The National Customs Museum: the grands wines from all over the world
- Saint-Rémy Space: champagnes
- Maison Darnozan: biological wines space
Saturday 15 December: from 10 am to 6.30 pm
Sunday 16 December: from 10 am to 6 pm
- Visitors Entry: Saturday upto 5.45 pm and Sunday upto 5.15 pm