2!, 29, 30 June Saint -Emilion is celebrating it's 20 years on UNESCO Heritage List.
Discover the Program:
- Saint -Emilion Wine Festival - the medieval village is a tasting site animated by winemakers, sommeliers, professionals for tasting different crus .
-- 7 tastings and many surprises - tasting pass 17 € (15 € in presale from March 21st to May 1st). Wines to be tasted: 1 Lussac Saint - Emilion, 1 Puisseguin Saint-Emilion, 1 Saint Emlion, 2 Saint Emilion Grand Cru, 1 Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classé, 1 cuvéé speciale 20 years offered by Saint-Emilion Winemakers Union . Many surprises will be enclosed in this packaging.
- 25 free concerts and musical entertainments.
- Animations around environment and biodyversity
- Family battles
- Tasting Workshops
- Tale Readings
- 9 performances , heritage and hiking tours
- farmers' markrts , food trucks and local producers
- Conferences - Firework
Details of the program on site: www.saintemilion-unesco.com